Monday, May 30, 2011

The sharpest little cookie in the fur circus....

Our new addition Finigan Beau ... we will be calling him Finibeau for short.  I love the name Finigan ... it is the username of my awesome OH sista Mary and the name of one of her cats.  When I was hesitant to get ferret #8 there was Mary telling me to go right ahead ... and I told her if I did I was going to name it Finigan and I did....


Finibeau is just ADORABLE ... now Fini my friend told me yesterday that the little cookie looks sharper than the others oh my and I think she is right.....  He is one sharp cookie alright... he found the treats alright...


Can you believe he is ALREADY litter trained? but I suppose I have to give his brothers and sisters credit for that ... I bet Petunia showed him where to go.... and he did just that...


I just made a pit stop at home ... and I am running back out to the hospital to be with my daughter now ... having fed and petted my furry critters ... 8 players in my fur circus ... when I walked up to the pen this morning the were all lined up as if asking 'hey you, where have you been?'

I love my very playful sociable guys ... can you imagine ...they welcomed Finibeau and even shared their water with him ...
finibeauandcasparsharingwater.jpg
I love FINIBEAU ... will update later ... running off to see my dear daughter ... now get out of my pocketbook Finibeau ... you can't come with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment