Thursday, May 26, 2011

THE PLAYERS. 7 BEAUTIFUL FERRETS #8 SOON TO COME!

I will tell it all ... about 7 ferrets that stole my heart...

MAXWELL ... the gentleman and a hoot ... he came first ...


what a playful lovely guy...


can you tell he is a hoot?


and along with him came his sister Petunia...

now she is an exotic princess and has a black heart for a nose...and my oh my shall we say PRINCESS?

oh and who needs to litter train the others? Petunia makes sure they go where they are supposed to go....

So those were the first two ... then I went to the pet club to by them some food and little eyes affixed themselves to my back and when I turned and made eye contact he did not look away ... he came to the corner of his glass cage and stood on his hind legs and propped himself up and looked at me.. he tugged at my heart when I sensed him say ''' bring me home with YOU''' ... and I could not resist... so that is how SLINKY Ferret #3 came to be... the cutest baby he was ... he is shy but he is the most curious and loving... that is him being held by my daughter...

Baby Slinky loved a toy and my boy Slinky LOVES AND HIDES TOYS NOW TOO...

ohhhhhhhhh and SLINKY LOVE HIS VITAMINS ...

and then came CHIQUITITA ... A TEENY TINY DWARF WHO REFUSES TO GROW SO SHE CAN ESCAPE LOL .... OMG .... what a hoot .... she escapes EVERY NIGHT!!!


CHIQUITITA IS JUST TINY .... PERIOD...

And looks like a wizened old lady ... she would stare and study every groove and then she will escape ...

AND THEN CASPAR CAME HOME .... MY AUTHENTIC ALBINO FERRET WITH LIGHT RED EYES... CLICK ON PLAY AND WATCH THE VIDEO ... MY FERRETS AND CASPAR'S HOMECOMING...


and Caspar thinks he is a cat.... HERE HE GOES MY BIG BOY WITH MY SON ... HE IS LOVING AND TENDER AND OMG HE IS SOOOOOOO GENTLE WITH HIS PAWS .. HE LOVES TO RUN ON HIS LEASH AND HE BARKS HAPPY WHEN DOING SO...


OHHHHHHHH AND THEN I GOT A CALL ... someone bought this beauty and decided they did not have the time to take care of him and brought him back and I was called ... and here is my first rescue ... MY BEAUTIFUL FERRET PEPE ... because as Pepe Le Pieu ... he is an albino with a black stripe down his back and dark red eyes ...

Pepe is a hoot and a sleeper...

and last but not least MY BEAUTIFUL BABY SEBASTIAN CAME HOME ... WAIT WAIT WAIT ... SEBASTIAN IS #7 WHAT AN ODD NUMBER ... WELL IMMA GONNA MAKE IT 8 BECAUSE SOON I WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL I AM NAMING FINIGAN ... SHE IS GOING TO COMPLETE THE CIRCLE OF MY FUR CIRCUS....

MY BEAUTIFUL BABY SEBASTIAN ... THE NEXT TO LAST ADDITION ...

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS BABY.... SEBASTIAN HAS NO NECK IF ANY AT ALL AND HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE....

CAN YOU TELL A SPOILED LITTLE FERRET?.... Here he goes with my beautiful daughter...

and he has grown into the beautiful sable that he is... I LOVE SEBASTIAN....

HAVE TO RUN FOR A MINUTE BUT WILL KEEP ON POSTING TO THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment