Sunday, May 29, 2011

THE FUR CIRCUS IS EVEN NOW .. NO MORE ODD NUMBERS

I could not blog much since I started this ... I had an emergency with my daughter and she is now hospitalized and this is where I have been since Friday..

I have my laptop with me but I have been extremely busy keeping up with the medical team and the stream of doctors coming in and out of her room that I just sporadically get on my laptop..

I am taking a moment to share with you the new addition to my family of ferrets ... my circus is now complete with the addition of Finigan ... my #8 and last ferret to make my numbers even....

He came home today .. picked up by my husband and for the few minutes that I held him in the car before running back in with my daughter I fell head over heels in love with him ....

Meet FINIGAN BEAU... I wanted a girl so bad that I was going to name Finigan Belle but my dear husband Al with me being keeping watch over my daughter at the hospital picked up this beautiful boy who is now named Finigan Beau... Finibeau for short...

and this is Al totally in love with him too...

No comments:

Post a Comment