Friday, January 4, 2013

PIERRE AND PIERRETTE....

OMG I NEED TO UPDATE MY BLOG SOOOOOOOO BAD ... DID I TELL YOU? TO MY FERRET CIRCUS I HAVE ADDED TWO AWESOME TOY POODLES PIERRE AND PIERRETTE .... AND PIERRETTE CAME HOME YESTERDAY ... PIERRE HAS HIS SISTER AND I AM THE HAPPIEST WOMAN ON EARTH WITH MY TWO DOGGIES...

Pierre playing with his brothers and sisters ferrets on the other side of the pen...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8W5iTkhQLmg

I could not resist ... not coming from a family of poodle lovers ... not having ALWAYS been lap dog lover period....

This is my very own son at age 7 months with my mom (RIP) in Panama with her AWESOME poodle Korky at her side...



This is my family in Panama (picture taken 3 months ago) with my sister holding her awesome poodle ... her best friend and companion as she battles and wins her fight for her life against CA



This is my niece in Panama holding my dad's poodle ...


SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HOW COULD I RESIST? The moment I walked away from that breeder in November 2012 with my baby Pierre I KNEW I wanted two poodles ... both he and his sister... I KNEW IT... those dogs pulled all the fibers of my heart ... and I FOUGHT AND FOUGHT AND FOUGHT THE TEMPTATION TO GO BACK ... I FOUGHT HARD AND FIERCELY but my mind kept wandering back to that nursery where I had left Pierretta behind ...

That was until yesterday ... when I bought Pierretta home.... and my life will never be the same ... I am ohhhhhhhhhhhh so in love...



So excuse this bozo here as she scratches her head rearranging her schedule ....


I still run every other morning between 4-5 am except when there is ice on the ground ... I do not intend to break any of my old bones... and I am scared of falling on black ice...

I have my ferret cleaning routine down pat ... at 3:30 a.m. I am up cleaning the pens every single day faithfully...fresh food and water daily ... playtime before run ... groom/brush and spray ALL 9 FERRETS...

4-4:30 ... HIT THE PAVEMENT IN A RUN...

5-5:30 AM ... TAKE THE DOGGIES OUT TO POTTIE

5:45 AM ... HOP IN THE SHOWER ... DRESS ... PICTURE WHORING... OFF TO WORK

6:30 AM ... I AM AT MY DESK....

7:00 AM ... CAN I GO BACK HOME PLEAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE??? I MISS MY DOGGIES SOOOOOOOOO BAD I WANNA CRY....

hold up! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ITS FRIDAY!!!!

APOLOGIES FOR THE GOOFY .... I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY WITH MY DOGGIES....



OMG .... I REALLY REALLY HAVE TO TALK ABOUT MY AWESOME POODLES ... AND POST MY UPDATES ... AND RENAME BY BLOG....



CHECK OUT THE FACE OF AWESOMENESS ... PIERRE IN SLUMBER...

No comments:

Post a Comment