Monday, November 14, 2011

MY FEISTY FERRET FINIBEAU... WE CALL HIM BEAU FOR SHORT...

..and he knows warmth where warm is ... unlike his dufus brothers and sisters who took their garment for tube play ... not this one .. he was feeling cozy and posing...

First he checked out the merchandise .. yup the same hooded ferret sweatshirts as I got last year were on sale again at ferret.com and I stacked up on them as well as their x-mas gear ...


After determining he liked what he saw he allowed me to dress him...



and my reward was a big Finibeau kiss ... he is the only one romping around with his warm sweatshirt on and so not allowing the others to tug it off him ... the youngest and the toughest in the FurCircus ...


Yet the feisty teeny dwarf that won't grow a centimeter or gain an ounce curled up in my hands..
Chiquitita...

and then decided it was way to cool to snuggle up in my sweater ... all this happening while dufus DH is rummaging cleaning the kitchen upstairs where he made a mess after preparing a Mediterranean Seafood Medley for the family as we celebrate me on my 4 years 9 month surgiversary .. no dressing up .. my old fart arse worked at the shop all day long and I am T.I.R.E.D.

Putting these ferrets away .. jumping in the hot tub and checking the insides of my eyeballs out till the morrow!!!!
Chiquitita ... go seek your own warmth now LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment